Regular MeetingMeeting Location: Town Hall - Conference Room AMeeting Date: Tue, Mar 05 2013 at 07:00pm
Attached Meeting Minutes
- There are no minutes associated with this Agenda yet. Please check back later.
GILFORD CONSERVATION COMMISSION
MARCH 5, 2013
GILFORD TOWN HALL
47 CHERRY VALLEY RD
GILFORD, NH 03249
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
a. Call Meeting to Order
b. Establish a quorum
c. Approval of Agenda
1) Wetlands Permit Application, Standard Review for Cary Corkin at 94 Edgewater Drive. Tax, Map & Lot # 217-012.000. The proposal is to replace an existing “U” shaped dock “in-kind” and install once seasonal boatlift, two seasonal PWC lifts and one 14’ x 30’ seasonal canopy, after the fact, on +/-160 ft. average shore line. See permit #1991-01694. No other work proposed.
2) Wetlands Permit Application, Standard Review for Laconia Airport Authority at 65 Aviation Drive. Tax, Map & Lot # 214-038.100. The proposed Permeter Wildlife Fencing is a Safety Improvement Project. The project involves installation of 15,800 L.F. of new permiter wildife fence. This project will fully enclosed the Airfiled Ares of Operation for the Laconia Municipal Airport. The primary recommendation of the study performed by the USDA Wildlife Services was the installation of a new 8-foot high chain link fence with barbed wire out-riggers and 4-foot of chain link fabric to be buried below ground to prevent under mining of the fence by burrowing mammals and other wildlife hazards.
The intallaion of the permeter wildlife fence will impact wetlands along the south side of the property next to Route 11, around the east end of the peroperty adjacent to Gunstock River and along the northside if the property adjacent to Meadowbrook Lane. The total length of fence that impacts wetland is 3,080 L.F. (984 L.F. of convenetional wetland and 2,096 L.F. of prime wetland). Seven areas of wetland impact will be necessary to complete the fence installation.
Smith Cove Milfoil - Peter Morrissette
5. OTHER BUSINESS:
1) Recognition and discussion
2) Land Use Planning
6. THE MCLAUGHLIN REPORT- By Everett McLaughlin
(If Needed) Non Public Session Per RSA 91-A:3 II (d) Consideration of the acquisition, sale, or lease of real or personal property which, if discussed in public, would likely benefit a party or parties whose interests are adverse to those of the general community.
7. SITE STUDY REVIEW-By Carole Hall
8. MINUTES – February 5, 2013 & February 20, 2013