Regular MeetingMeeting Location: Town Hall - Room AMeeting Date: Tue, Apr 02 2013 at 07:00pm
Attached Meeting Minutes
- There are no minutes associated with this Agenda yet. Please check back later.
GILFORD CONSERVATION COMMISSION
APRIL 2, 2013
GILFORD TOWN HALL
47 CHERRY VALLEY RD
GILFORD, NH 03249
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
a. Call Meeting to Order
b. Establish a quorum
c. Approval of Agenda
1) Prime Wetlands Major Application, Standard Review for the Laconia Airport Authority at 65Aviation Drive. Tax, Map & Lot # 214-038.100. The proposal is for a Perimeter Wildlife Fencing is a Safety Improvement Project. The project involves installation of 15,800 L.F. of new perimeter wildife fence. This project will fully enclosed the Airfield Areas of Operation for the Laconia Municipal Airport. Application was continued from the March 5, 2013 meeting.
2) Wetlands Major Impact Application, Standard Review for the Town of Gilford at 40 Varney Point Road. Tax, Map & Lot # 223-417.000. Proposal is to install no more than 165 yards of beach sand in the eroded & depressed areas. Also, to install +/- 200 L.F. of natural coir logs to mitigate erosion from tree roots.
3) Wetlands Application, Expedited Review for Diane Hebold at 56B Welch Island. Tax, Map & Lot # 250- 010.001. Proposal is to install a 4’ x 7’ (288 sq. ft.) concrete hinge pad and 6’ x 40’ seasonal crank up dock (240 sq. ft.) on 101 ft. frontage. Also install 2 seasonal PWC lifts.
4) Wetlands Application, Standard Review for Walter & Diane Hebold at 56A Welch Island. Tax, Map, & Lot # 252-010.000. Proposal is to remove 2 existing seasonal crank –up docks and construct a 6’ x 30 piling dock and a cantilevered dock alongside the existing breakwater. Rock removal in a 6 ft. gap at shore and also proposing a perched beach (365 sq. ft. +/-).
5. OTHER BUSINESS:
6. THE MCLAUGHLIN REPORT
(If Needed) Non Public Session Per RSA 91-A:3 II (d) Consideration of the acquisition, sale, or lease of real or personal property which, if discussed in public, would likely benefit a party or parties whose interests are adverse to those of the general community.
7. SITE STUDY REVIEW-By Carole Hall
8. CORRESPONDENCE / WORKSHOPS
9. MINUTES – March 5, 2013