Regular MeetingMeeting Location: Town Hall - Conference Room AMeeting Date: Tue, Jun 04 2013 at 07:00pm
Attached Meeting Minutes
- There are no minutes associated with this Agenda yet. Please check back later.
GILFORD CONSERVATION COMMISSION
JUNE 4, 2013
GILFORD TOWN HALL
47 CHERRY VALLEY RD
GILFORD, NH 03249
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
a. Call Meeting to Order
b. Establish a quorum
c. Approval of Agenda
1) Wetlands Permit By Notification for Samoset Condo Association TPW Management c/o Peter Spollett at 2696 Lake Shore Road #120B, Tax Map & Lot # 267-012.000. Proposal is to replace several pilings pushed by the ice. Wetlands impact of approx. 27 square feet.
2) Wetlands Permit Application, Standard Review for Carol Kuusisto at 13 Welch Island, Tax, Map & Lot # 249-039.000. Proposal is to construct a 67 linear feet breakwater in a dog leg configuration with 10’ gap at the shore with a 6’ x 55’ cantilevered dock alongside breakwater. Wetland impact: Breakwater approx. 1050 square feet, dock = 330 square feet.
5. OTHER BUSINESS:
a. Town owned lands
b. GPS Unit
c. Gunstock Brook
6. THE MCLAUGHLIN REPORT
(If Needed) Non Public Session Per RSA 91-A:3 II (d) Consideration of the acquisition, sale, or lease of real or personal property which, if discussed in public, would likely benefit a party or parties whose interests are adverse to those of the general community.
7. SITE STUDY REVIEW-By Carole Hall
8. CORRESPONDENCE / WORKSHOPS
9. MINUTES – May 7, 2013 and May 21, 2013