Regular MeetingMeeting Location: Town Hall - Room AMeeting Date: Tue, Sep 17 2013 at 07:00pm
Attached Meeting Minutes
- There are no minutes associated with this Agenda yet. Please check back later.
GILFORD CONSERVATION COMMISSION
SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
GILFORD TOWN HALL
47 CHERRY VALLEY RD
GILFORD, NH 03249
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
a. Call Meeting to Order
b. Establish a quorum
c. Approval of Agenda
Lisa Morin will give an update on the proposal for repair to the Gunstock Brook stream bank erosion.
1. Wetlands Permit Application, Standard Review for Michael Guldenstern at 300 Edgewater Drive, Tax Map & Lot 218-019.000. The proposed project is to replace existing timber stairs with granite and install no more than 10 cubic yards of sand, level & repair dock supports and replace wood deck with a trex material.
2. Wetlands Permit by Notification for Peter J. Lyons at 10 Glendale Place, Tax Map & Lot 242-142.000. The Proposed project: 1. Replace grandfathered dock with a 34 ft. x 5ft. dock. 2. Install a 6 ft. x 3 ft. cement pad on the bank, so as to raise the dock out of the water during the winter. A 7 ft. x 4ft. hold will be dug to install forms. After project is completed soil will be replaced around pad. Excess soil will be removed from site. Total area to be impacted will be 28 sq. ft.
3. Wetlands Permit Application, Standard Review for Thomas McKay & Linda Read at 54 Belknap Point Road, Tax Map & Lot 242-207.200. The proposed is to construct a “U” Shaped permanent dock and 539 sq. ft. boatlift, install 420 sq. ft. seasonal canvas canopy, install 2 seasonal PWC lifts, construct a 700 sq. ft. perched beach, relocate “over the bank” 48 sq. ft. stairway and re-plant shoreline bank to current WQSPA standards to remove poison ivy and pine trees (1,410 sq. ft.).
5. OTHER BUSINESS: General Business Discussion
• Lake Winnipesaukee Watershed Association invoice for Saunders Bay Water Quality Monitoring
• Town owned lands
• Wetland Buffer
• Shoreland Protection
• 2014 preliminary budget
6. THE MCLAUGHLIN REPORT
(If Needed) Non Public Session Per RSA 91-A:3 II (d) Consideration of the acquisition, sale, or lease of real or personal property which, if discussed in public, would likely benefit a party or parties whose interests are adverse to those of the general community.
7. CORRESPONDENCE / WORKSHOPS
8. MINUTES – August 20, 2013