Regular MeetingMeeting Location: Town Hall - Rooms A & BMeeting Date: Mon, May 19 2014 at 07:00pm
Attached Meeting Minutes
- There are no minutes associated with this Agenda yet. Please check back later.
Gilford Planning Board
Notice of Public Hearing
May 19, 2014
Gilford Town Hall
Conference Room A
47 Cherry Valley Road
Gilford, NH 03249
The Gilford Planning Board will hold a Public Hearing on Monday, May 19, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. in Conference Room A in the Gilford Town Hall, to consider the applications below. Once an application is accepted as complete, the public hearing will follow. Anyone interested is invited to attend.
1. A TO Z FITNESS, LLC – The applicant proposes to create a solar powered electrical generation system by constructing a new 35’ tall, 77.8’ by 328’ (25,518.4 square foot) roof over the existing parking lot with a rack system supporting a photo voltaic (PV) or solar panel array; also by mounting solar panels to the south-facing roof of the existing Gilford Hills Tennis and Fitness Club building; and by making other related site changes. The property is located at 314 Old Lake Shore Road on Tax Map & Lot #224-068.000, in the Resort Commercial (RC) Zone, the Aquifer Protection District, and the Community Character Protection District. Site Plan Review. Application #2014000005. Application was tabled from the April 21, 2014 meeting.
2. INNS & MOTELS OF THE LAKES REGION – The applicant is proposing to install 370 raised solar panel racks holding a total of 1,480 three-foot-by-four-foot (3’x4’) solar photovoltaic panels within a 1.4-acre portion of the lower field adjacent to NH Route 11-B as a method of generating electricity from an alternative energy source. The property is located at 16 Kimball Road on Tax Map & Lot #215-018.000, in the Single Family Residential (SFR) Zone. Site Plan review. Application #2014000059. Application was tabled from the April 21, 2014 meeting.
3. STEVEN J. SMITH, SR. C/O STEVEN J. SMITH & ASSOCIATES, INC. – The applicant proposes a boundary line adjustment transferring 2,697 square feet of land from Tax Map & Lot #217-063.002 to Tax Map & Lot #217-063.000, which lots are owned by Ronald Chaput and located at 504 and 510 Edgewater Drive in the Single Family Residential (SFR) Zone. Boundary Line Adjustment review. Application #2014000119.
4. CKI II, LLC – The applicant proposes to use a portion of the building for commercial storage, to use the front of the site for vehicle display, and to use the fenced rear of the site for vehicle parking/storage. The property is located at 1434 Lake Shore Road on Tax Map & Lot #201-015.000 in the Commercial (C) Zone and the Aquifer Protection District. Amended Site Plan review. Application #2014000120.
5. ACTION ON ABOVE
6. OTHER BUSINESS
If you have questions or wish to obtain further information, please contact the Town of Gilford Department of Planning and Land Use at (603) 527-4727, or stop by the DPLU office at the Gilford Town Hall, 47 Cherry Valley Road, Gilford, New Hampshire 03249.