Site Study MeetingMeeting Location: Town Hall
Conference Room AMeeting Date: Mon, Mar 13 2017 at 10:00am
Attached Meeting Minutes
- Please check back later.
Site Study meets the 2nd Monday of each month at 10:00 AM.
SITE STUDY COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, March 13, 2017
Gilford Town Hall
Conference Room A
47 Cherry Valley Road
Gilford, NH 03249
1) ADSC REAL ESTATE, LLC – Applicant proposes to use an undeveloped lot for outdoor boat storage in the winter and car parking in the summer for island property owners and renters on property located at 28 Glendale Place on Tax Map & Lot #242-145.000 in the Resort Commercial (RC) Zone and Aquifer Protection District. Site Plan Review. Application #2017000036.
2) NORMAN H. HARRIS, JR. & JOYCE HARRIS, C/O GILFORD WELL CO. – Applicants propose to construct a building addition and improve the entrance, parking and site drainage on property located at 1440 Lake Shore Road on Tax Map & Lot #201-016.000 in the Commercial (C) Zone and Aquifer Protection District. Site Plan Review. Application #2017000037.
3) GILFORD AIRPORT PLAZA, LLC, C/O WJP DEVELOPMENT, LLC – Applicant proposes to construct a new site entrance from NH Route 11 (Lake Shore Road) at the end of the Laconia Bypass, repave and stripe the parking lot, and provide new site lighting on property located at 9 Old Lake Shore Road on Tax Map & Lot #213-094.000 in the Commercial (C) Zone, Aquifer Protection District, and the Airport District. Amended Site Plan Review. Application #2017000038.
4) PEM REAL ESTATE, LLC – Applicant proposes to develop a lot in the Lakes Business Park with two (2) office/warehouse buildings and associated site improvements including parking, landscaping, stormwater drainage, site lighting, and municipal utilities. Each building will have two (2) office/warehouse spaces with each office being approximately 576 square feet and each warehouse being approximately 3,720 square feet. Property is located at 332 Hounsell Avenue on Tax Map & Lot #204-003.013 in the Industrial (I) Zone, Business Park District, and Aquifer Protection District. Site Plan Review. Application #2017000039.
5) MEADOWBROOK FARM, LLC – Applicant proposes to construct a swimming pool and a connected lazy river feature with associated site improvements including a patio and walkway, security fencing, retaining walls, drainage, and landscaping on property located at 52 Meadowbrook Lane and 60 Kimball Road on Tax Map & Lot #224-009.000 & #215-020.000 in the Resort Commercial (RC) Zone, Single Family Residential (SFR) Zone, Aquifer Protection District, and Airport District. Amended Site Plan Review. Application #2017000040.
6) G.G. REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT GENERAL PARTNERSHIP – Applicant proposes to subdivide a 4.010 acre lot into three (3) lots with 1.235 acres, 1.461 acres, and 1.313 acres each on property located at 356 Morrill Street on Tax Map & Lot #203-250.002 in the Single Family Residential (SFR) Zone. Subdivision Plan Review. Application #2017000041.
7) DOUGLAS BEAN – Applicant proposes a mixed use development with both commercial storage and salesroom uses in a 10,700 square foot building. Commercial storage will occupy 9,700 square feet of the building and office space (for the salesroom use) will occupy 1,000 square feet. The proposal includes associated site improvements including 3,500 square feet of outdoor display, site drainage, landscaping, and parking, on property located at 49 Glendale Place on Tax Map & Lot #242-135.000 in the Resort Commercial (RC) Zone and Aquifer Protection District. Site Plan Review. Application #2017000042.
If you have questions or wish to obtain further information, please contact the Town of Gilford Department of Planning and Land Use at (603) 527-4727, or stop by the DPLU office at the Gilford Town Hall, 47 Cherry Valley Road, Gilford, New Hampshire 03249.