Site Study MeetingMeeting Location: Town Hall
Conference Room AMeeting Date: Mon, Jul 10 2017 at 10:00am
Attached Meeting Minutes
- Please check back later.
Site Study meets the 2nd Monday of each month at 10:00 AM.
SITE STUDY COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, July 10, 2017
Gilford Town Hall
Conference Room A
47 Cherry Valley Road
Gilford, NH 03249
1. STONE BROOK HILLS, LLC - Applicant proposes to amend the existing site plan allowing Outdoor Special Events to also allow “indoor special events” and to make other related plan changes for property located at 123 & 128 Glidden Road on Tax Map & Lot #271-007.000 & #271-008.000 in the Limited Residential (LR ) Zone. Amended Site Plan Review. Application #2017000255.
2. PEM REAL ESTATE, LLC – Applicant proposes to expand four (4) office areas from 24’ x 24’ each to 24’ x 30’ each, and to add two (2) parking spaces to the site at 332 Hounsell Avenue on Tax Map & Lot #204-003.013 in the Industrial (I) Zone. Amended Site Plan Review. Application #2017000256.
3. DGET REALTY, LLC – Applicant proposes to make a 60’ x 125’ addition (7,500 square feet) to the rear of the existing building at 25 Waterford Place on Tax Map & Lot #214-012.000 in the Industrial (I) Zone and Airport Overlay District. Amended Site Plan Review. Application #2017000257.
4. PAUGUS BAY MARINE CENTER & STORAGE FACILITY, LLC – Applicant proposes phased construction of a 3,500 square foot Marine Light Repair Shop and an indoor Boat Storage facility consisting of four (4) 12,000 square foot buildings at 26 Gilford East Drive on Tax Map & Lot
#213-043.001 in the Commercial (C) Zone and the Aquifer Protection District. Site Plan Review. Application #2017000258.
5. ANDREW HOWE – Applicant proposes to host “farm-to-table dinners” and Agritourism activities at 285 Gunstock Hill Road on Tax Map & Lot #225-001.100 in the Single Family Residential (SFR) Zone. Site Plan Review. Application #2017000259.
If you have questions or wish to obtain further information, please contact the Town of Gilford Department of Planning and Land Use at
(603) 527-4727, or stop by the DPLU office at the Gilford Town Hall, 47 Cherry Valley Road, Gilford, New Hampshire 03249.