2017 SECOND ISSUE PROPERTY TAX INFORMATIONPosted Mon, Nov 13 at 10:34am
2017 Second Issue Property Tax Information
• 2017 Second Issue Tax Bills will be mailed by: 11/15/17
• The due date is Friday, December 15, 2017. Interest is 12% per annum following the due date.
• Regular Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Mon., Tues, Wed & Fri.
8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p. m. Every Thursday
• Holiday Schedule: 11/23/17 – 11/24/17; 12/25/17; 1/1/18
• Postmark dates on envelopes are honored on the due date.
• Post-dated checks will not be accepted and checks will be returned.
• Additional online payment service available on the Town’s website:
www.gilfordnh.org (additional fees apply)
• Partial payments (weekly, monthly bi-monthly, etc.) and Prepayments up to two years worth of taxes are accepted; you may pay ahead on your bill at any time – contact the Tax Collector directly for details.
• Payment methods accepted are cash, check, money order, and credit cards (2.95% convenience fee charged back to the user).
• For your convenience, a drop box is located in the front of the Town Hall building for payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (no cash in box please).
• If you have not received your bill please contact our office immediately.
• Please feel free to contact this office for any questions or for further information.